This tutorial will show you how to flash the firmware file onto Zelta D100. The device was shipped with Android 5.1, powered by MediaTek. This guide will help you fix common problems such as boot loop, pattern lock removal, bypass FRP lock and repair IMEI.
You will need the SP Flash Tool (also known by Smartphone flash tool) to install the firmware flash file onto D100. This is a simple process. To make it blue ninja turtle easier to flash firmware files, we have added video and a step-by-step tutorial.
Advantages of stock ROM Zelda
These are the reasons why you should download and save the Zelta D100 Stock Rom flash file to your computer.
You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick kit walker your device if it is dead
Stock ROM has DB files that can be used to repair or fix the IMEI of your device
- Zelta D100 Adwares and Malwares can be removed
- Zelta D100 can be fixed by removing the boot loop
- Fixed Unfortunately, the D100 app stopped working.
Flash Zelta Firmware File
Download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM to your D100. Next, download shuichi saihara and install the USB Drivers on your PC. These are done. Now you can follow the steps below. Let’s now take a look at the importance of Stock Firmware and details about firmware.
- Supported device: Zelta D100
- Charge your device no less than 50%
- A USB cable is required for a laptop or PC.
- Make a backup of all data on your android phone
Download Drivers and tools: VCOM drivers and SP Flash Tool. Zelta USB Drivers