Description: The scholarship is available to undergraduate U.S. students who identify themselves as women and want to pursue a STEM degree. Three-minute science ambassador scholarship videos must be submitted by students describing a scientific topic that interests them.
The application requirements for the Cards Against Humanity Science Ambassador Scholarship is:
Formulation science ambassador scholarship
Additional Information: Each year, the Cards Against surfing pikachu Humanity Science Ambassador Scholarship goes to young women with strong potential and an interest in science and technology. The content of the submitted White Computer Case videos lessons will be considered. The video submissions will be reviewed by a panel of women who have advanced degrees in technical and scientific fields. They should be passionate, clear, concise, scientifically correct, and well-written. In early 2019, the finalists will be notified and asked for supplemental materials.
Full-Tuition Science Ambassador Scholarships for International Students, 2021
Do you want to study in the USA? Are you looking for funding? This is a great opportunity for you. International women candidates are invited to apply for Science Ambassador Scholarships at The Cards Against Humanity.
A brief description
- Cards Against Humanity – University or Organization
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or high school degree
- Award: No tuition fees
- Five awards
- Access Mode Online
- International Nationality
- You can take the award in the USA
Science Ambassador Scholarship Eligible countries: All nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for Grants:
Eligible Subjects or Courses: High school diploma or equivalent in science, technology engineering, math, or other STEM fields.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
You must be planning to pursue or continue a high school degree or an undergraduate degree in the subject area.
You may be attending in the USA or Internationally.
How to Apply Science Ambassador Scholarship?
- How to Apply: Students must upload a video, which should include:
- A mini-lecture
- Your passion for the subject is displayed in your writing: Clear, creative, precise, and demonstrative of your passion.
- Video must not exceed three minutes in length
- You can write about any STEM topic. Choose a topic that interests and fascinates.
- It must be scientifically correct.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked “public”.
- Supporting Documents Required: Aspirants should submit a copy a valid ID card, passport photo in JPG format and a CV.
- Admission Requirements for USA: Candidates must meet the requirements of their chosen universities in the USA to be admitted to the eligible courses.
- Language Requirement
For women who are able to MOBILE WELDING excel in STEM fields, The Cards Against Humanity will waive all tuition fees.